Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome to Nails by Martha

I am very proud to announce the opening of Chattanooga’s first GREEN Boutique Nail Salon!!!!!

How exciting!!!! The most unique nail salon you could ever want to frequent. If you like a peaceful, quiet, relaxed atmosphere where your appointment time is dedicated to YOU, it is a place where you can escape from the hustle and bustle.  Enjoy a refreshing beverage, listen to music of your choice and just sit back and watch the clouds go by. I have designed the Salon to be a very special place. The Salon is located in the historic Southern Saddlery Company building on South Broad Street between beautiful downtown Chattanooga and historic St. Elmo.

Pedicures are given using the most hygienic pedicure throne available in the most private setting; after all it is all about you enjoying the time spent at Martha’s Salon. I prefer to customize my pedicures to each individual client, after all no ones feet are the same (trust me). It is the absolute best Salon for the gentlemen to enjoy a pedicure with no one watching. The pedicure throne is meticulously disinfected and sanitized using earth friendly products between EVERY client.

Manicures are also custom to each clients wants and needs given in the in the same delightful atmosphere as pedicures along with the same amenities. If you have nails that are weak, split, have ridges or just need a little strength the Gel Nail enhancement may be right for you.  The Gel Overlay is an odorless product that enhances the natural nail both in strength and appearance with just a healthy hint of pink and always shiny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone! I met Martha a fews back when I saw an article about her "green" salon in Awakenings magazine so I made an appointment. One of the best mani/pedi's I've ever had. Martha really pampered me and took her time. I felt no rush and that was very relaxing. Her shop is so trendy and stylish. I recommend her to all. She and her salon are top notch!

    ReplyDelete